SAPPHIRE NON-STICK FRY PAN 30CMSKU: BE02008
MATERIAL & STRUCTURE
Sapphire Non-Stick SGS Report No : CT/2017/30596
Lid: SUS304 Stainless steel lid with heat-resistant bakelite knob.
Handle: Ergonomic, heat resistant bakelite handle specially designed for the hands of oriental females.
Body: Constructed of aluminum alloy (utilizing hand casting technique) with anodized ceramic coatings on internal and external surfaces. Cooking surface is non-sick.
Bottom: Thickened base provides even heat distribution and better non-stick qualities.
QUALITY & CHARACTERISTICS
Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
- SGS approved. Safe and non-toxic.
- Far Infrared heating process - the most effective penetrating heat process - cooks food from both the inside and the outside at the same time.
- Reduces the amount of cooking fumes produced.
- Cookware surface is exceptionally hard and wear resistant.
Gravity Cast Process
- Excellent heat retention and even heat distribution. Reduces cooking fumes by 20%.
- Robust and thickened base, durable and sturdy.
- Spiral grooved bottom helps wok stability. Safe and steady.
USE & CARE
Step 1. Wash the cookware thoroughly with a dishcloth and hot, sudsy water.
Step 2. Towel dry the cookware.
Step 3. Wipe the interior of the cookware with a light coating of cooking oil. The cookware is now ready to use.
For use with
Gas Stovetop | Halogen Stovetop | Electric Stovetop